Want to lose ‘should’ for good in your life?
No More Shoulds provides mindfulness courses and workshops to support you through life’s transitions and undulations for a unique and transformative experience.
I’d love for you to join us on a course, workshop or retreat.
What are the core skills we will learn?
- Awareness of our thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations
- How to “be” in the moment
- How to decenter from our thoughts so we can observe them objectively and with curiosity.
- How to accept what is, rather than trying to change it
- How to let go of expectation of what ‘should’ be and of any discrepancy between this and reality.
COURSES & WORKSHOPS NOW BOOKING:
8-week general mindfulness course January 2019
Abingdon & Witney
Learn mindfulness and coping techniques specifically designed to help you find your best self: calm, unflappable and resilient you. Together with a small, supportive group, over 8 weeks you will create and embed a personalised set of lasting habits to find calm and showcase your best self to your family, your friends, your colleagues and, most importantly, to yourself.
The course takes elements of mindfulness (MBCT, MBSR and Loving Kindness schools), hygge and group coaching to create a unique and transformative experience for every group.
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to find their inner calm and resilience – to tame their monkey mind.
Both men and women aged 18+, regardless of experience level, are welcome.
Please get in touch for more information about sessions for under 18s.
Each session lasts 90 minutes.
PART 1: learning to concentrate and identify our thoughts
Week 1: Identifying automatic pilot
Week 2: Identifying barriers to and challenges with meditation practice
Week 3: Mindful movement and working with the breath
Week 4: Sounds and thoughts
PART 2: learning to accept and let go
Week 5: Accepting challenge and difficulty
Week 6: Thoughts are not facts
Week 7: How to best be kind to yourself
Week 8: Acceptance and change going forward
DATES AND LOCATION
- 17th January to 7th March (Thursdays 8pm-9:30pm consecutively) BOOK A SPACE The very special Turley Farm Barns, Delly End, Nr Hailey, Witney (Max. 8 spaces)
- 16th January to 6th March (Wednesdays 6:30pm-8pm consecutively) BOOK A SPACE Willow’s Shake Shop, Stert St, Abingdon (Max. 8 spaces) INCLUDES FREE SHAKE EACH WEEK.
£195 which includes:
- 8 x 90-minute group sessions in the cosiest of locations
- all course materials, including the complete series of guided meditation recordings to take away
- development of your personal action plan
- private Whatsapp/Facebook group for support and guidance in between sessions
- follow-up meet one month later
- refreshments each week
GET IN TOUCH TO RESERVE A SPOT TODAY FOR ONLY £25 DEPOSIT.
For more information, please do get in touch using the form below.
“Amy is a wonderful teacher, who very quickly puts you at your ease and makes you feel relaxed and safe in your surroundings. Having never done any mindfulness before I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I found Amy’s course extremely helpful and often very powerful. I have learnt a lot about myself during the course, as well as the need to be kinder to myself as a mum – something which I will forever be grateful for. Thank you so much! ”
“I found it brilliant. Really helpful to keep calm, not worry about things and accept any worries that are there. To respond to things differently rather than react. You are a very kind and patient teacher.”
“Amy is an excellent teacher and guide. The course helped me take control when I’m being overwhelmed by my feelings and to take the story out of situations. I now feel calmer and more patient with my daughter and in everyday life.”
Please do get in touch for more information.