8-week lunch hour mindfulness programme
Learn mindfulness and coping techniques specifically designed to help you find your best self: calm, unflappable and resilient you. Together with a small, supportive group, over 8 weeks you will create and embed a personalised set of lasting habits to find calm and showcase your best self to your family, your friends, your colleagues and, most importantly, to yourself.
The course takes elements of mindfulness, hygge and group coaching to create a unique and transformative experience for every group.
PART 1: learning to concentrate and identify our thoughts
Week 1: Identifying automatic pilot
Week 2: Identifying barriers to and challenges with meditation practice
Week 3: Mindful movement
Week 4: Sitting meditation
PART 2: learning to accept and let go
Week 5: Accepting challenge and difficulty
Week 6: Thoughts are not facts
Week 7: How to best be kind to yourself
Week 8: Acceptance and change going forward
DATES AND LOCATION
- 19th September to 7th November (Wednesdays 12-1pm) Wesley Centre (Amos Room), behind Witney Methodist Church, 40 High Street, Witney OX28 6HG
Who is it for?
Anyone – both men and women aged 18+, regardless of experience level, are welcome.
£150 which includes:
- 8 x hour-long group sessions in a cosy location
- A bank of guided meditations to take away
- All course materials
- Tea, coffee and biscuits every week
- Private Whatsapp/facebook support group in between sessions.
- Follow-up catch-up one month later
BOOK TODAY FOR JUST £25 DEPOSIT – contact me to arrange.