Together with a small, supportive group, this gentle and practical-focussed festive intro programme will teach you the basics of mindfulness meditation in time to enjoy the benefits for a more mindful Christmas season. We’ll help you shine a spotlight on your thought patterns and learn to accept whatever you find there, as well as developing a practical action plan for taking your practice forward into a more compassionate, healthier mindset over the festive season and beyond into 2019.
We will cover:
Week 1: Automatic pilot & body scanning
Week 2: Dealing with barriers & working with the breath
Week 3: Thoughts are not facts
Week 4: How best to take care of myself
WHEN AND WHERE:
Mondays 8pm-9:30pm in Abingdon:
Mon 19th Nov
Mon 26th Nov
Mon 3rd Dec
Mon 10th Dec
Dorothea’s Room, St Ethelwold’s House, 30 E St Helen St, Abingdon OX14 5EB
£90 (£80 early bird before 1st Nov) which includes:
- 4 x 90 minute group sessions (max. 6 spaces)
- A bank of guided meditations to take away
- All course materials
- Tea, coffee and biscuits every week
- Private whatsapp/facebook support group in between sessions and after the course ends.
- Follow-up catch-up one month later if required.