Together with a small, supportive group, this gentle and practical-focussed summer intro programme will teach you the basics of mindfulness meditation, help you shine a spotlight on your thought patterns and learn to accept whatever you find there, as well as a practical action plan for taking your practice forward into a more compassionate, healthier mindset.
We will cover:
Week 1: Automatic pilot
Week 2: Dealing with barriers
Week 3: Thoughts are not facts
Week 4: How best to take care of myself
WHEN AND WHERE:
Mon 13th Aug
Mon 20th Aug
Mon 27th Aug
Mon 3rd Sept
Standlake Youth Hut, Church End, OX29 7SG
£75 which includes:
- 4 x 90 minute group sessions
- A bank of guided meditations to take away
- All course materials
- Tea, coffee and biccies every week
- Private whatsapp/facebook support group in between sessions and after the course ends.
- Follow-up catch-up one month later.