8-week mindfulness programme – face-to-face online
Learn mindfulness and coping techniques specifically designed to help you find your best self: calm, unflappable and resilient you. Together with a small, supportive group, over 8 weeks you will create and embed a personalised set of lasting habits to showcase your best self to your family, your friends, your colleagues and, most importantly, to yourself.
The course takes elements of MBCT, MBSR and Loving-Kindness schools of mindfulness, hygge and group coaching to create a unique and transformative experience for every group.
WHERE AND WHEN
We meet weekly online, in live face-to-face group video chats.
Sundays 7pm-8:30pm from Sun 14th April – 2nd June)
- 8 x 90-minute live online group sessions
- all course materials, including a ‘cosy kit’ to create your own course ambience at home and a series of guided meditation recordings to take away
- development of your personal action plan
- private Whatsapp/email group for support and guidance in between sessions
- follow-up meet one month later (if desired by group)